As you know, the price of a product on Amazon is constantly changing, like a stock market price.
Adquisitio is a set of tools to help you save money when shopping at Amazon.
How Adquisitio helps me?
- Detecting products have dropped sharply recently.
- Detecting when a product has its lowest price.
- Email notifying you when a product reach the price you set.
- Comparing prices of the same product in all Amazon international sites.
- Analyzing the historical evolution of the product price to determine if the current price is good enough to buy it.
How do I use Adquisitio?
- Browsing product categories you can see, through the tabs:
- Products with greater price drop in the last 48 hours.
- Items currently at his lowest price.
- Filler items to reach FREE super saver delivery.
- The list of bestsellers in that category.
- A configurable discount search.
- Examining the tab for each product you can:
- See the real-time price of the product in all Amazon international sites.
- Subscribe a free email alert service to notify you when the product you want to watch off the price you want.
- Examine the historical evolution of the price.
- See the historical position in the bestseller lists.
- Using the search engine:
- Located in the upper right of every page. Look for any text that may contain the title, description, manufacturer and / or model number, etc., or also the ASIN, EAN, MPN, SKU...
Smart shopping: easily locate opportunities, discounts and bargains with Adquisitio.
No advertising. Adquisitio is funded through the Amazon affiliate program at no cost to you.
Thank you for trusting us,
The Adquisitio team